Lamborghini Gallardo Junior Drive
Want to be the envy of all your school friends and hold the bragging rights to driving a Lamborghini Gallardo? With seven locations available and an ARDS registered instructor in the hotseat to keep things on the black stuff, feel like a budding formula one racing driver with an adrenaline fuelled supercar experience to remember! Dependant on location, full tuition will be provided in the pits or demo laps will be given for a chance to see what the Italian stallion can really do in the expert hands of an instructor. Then experience six heart-pounding laps around the track for pure petrolhead nirvana to feel that thunderous 562hp V10 roar all the way to 8,000rpm!
- Make a young petrolhead's dream come true with a supercar track day
- Receive a briefing and demo laps from a professional racing instructor
- Drive a Lamborghini thoroughbred around the chosen track
- 10-minutes of driving out on the track
- Availability Description
This experience is only available Monday-Friday at all locations. At selected locations, a supplement may be applicable for weekend bookings. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Suitable for 12 to 17 years (without a driving license). The minimum height is 5ft, the maximum height is 6ft6. The maximum weight is 17 stone. Participants must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue (if in any doubt).
Expect to be at the circuit for up to an hour including a briefing and 10 minutes of driving time. Please arrive promptly to sign in (or risk missing part or all of the experience).
- Numbers on the Day
All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis. Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and narrow, flat-soled shoes to negotiate pedals that are close together.
- Other Info
Parents/guardians are required to sign an indemnity form on behalf of their child and must remain on site through the experience. For your safety, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times, please check at point of booking.
- Llandow Circuit - Cardiff (Wales)
- North Berwick - East Lothian (Scotland)
- Epping - Essex (South East)
- Crail - Fife (Scotland)
- Leuchars - Fife (Scotland)
- Blyton Park - Supercars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Ellesmere Port - Merseyside (North)
- Tockwith - Supercars - North Yorkshire (North)
- Corby - Northamptonshire (Midlands)
- Seighford - Staffordshire (Midlands)