25 Mile Helicopter Tour for One with Bubbly
Ever wondered what it feels like to take flight in a helicopter? Enjoy the opportunity to experience the thrill of flight while admiring stunning views of the world below from a magnificent bird's eye perspective. Delight in being swept away with this exciting helicopter tour, perfectly topped off with a glass of bubbly, for that added touch of luxury. After a safety briefing, prepare to get off to a flying start with this spectacular 25-mile helicopter flight. Soar through the skies and witness the magic of the scenery as it drifts by. From 1000 feet above the ground, there will be plenty of breath-taking scenery to look out for and witness from up high. The pilot will provide insightful commentary throughout the helicopter tour, pointing out all the key points of interest, before a gentle return to earth.
- Full safety briefing prior to the flight
- Enjoy a thrilling 25-mile flight, lasting 15 minutes
- Admire views of landmarks and countryside with pilot commentary
- Availability Description
Available for weekend flights only, between April–October.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum passenger age is 6 years (under 12s must be accompanied on the flight by an adult). Maximum passenger weight is 18 stone – please contact the supplier if over 16 stone. The supplier makes every effort to help disabled passengers – please get in contact for more information.
- Numbers on the Day
There will be up to three additional passengers during the flight.
- Ferryhill - County Durham (North)
- Wigton - Cumbria (North)
- Blackpool - Lancashire (North)
- Carnforth - Lancashire (North)
- Manchester - Lancashire (North)
- Liverpool - Merseyside (North)
- Settle - North Yorkshire (North)
- York - North Yorkshire (North)
- Sheffield - South Yorkshire (North)
- Newcastle Upon Tyne - Tyne & Wear (North)
- Newcastle upon Tyne - Tyne and Wear (North)
- Holmfirth - West Yorkshire (North)