15 Minute Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for One Person
Set off for a thrilling helicopter flight over a famous city or iconic location of choice. Enjoy sightseeing from the skies with this breathtaking helicopter tour. Begin with a safety briefing and then climb aboard a Bell 206 JetRanger. Embrace the incredible thrill of flying whilst soaring above famous landmarks and magnificent scenery. The pilot will guide the tour and point our famous views and must-see sites. Enjoy seeing a city from an exciting bird's-eye perspective with this unforgettable adventure. Treat an adrenaline junkie to a unique, once-in-a-lifetime viewpoint of their favourite place. This experience is suitable for all ages and great fun for those who love to head to new heights.
- Enjoy a 15-minute helicopter sightseeing tour for one
- Begin with a pre-flight safety briefing
- Includes public liability insurance
- Select from a range of tours in the UK
- Examples include:
- Oxford – City of Oxford and Dreaming Spires
- Gloucester – City of Gloucester and Docks
- Manchester – City of Manchester, Buildings and Football Stadiums
- Liverpool – City of Liverpool, Royal Liver Building, Albert Dock and Anfield Football Stadium
- Newcastle – City of Newcastle, Tyne Bridge, St James Park and Angel of the North
- Glasgow – City of Glasgow, River Clyde and 8 Centuries of Buildings
- Edinburgh – City of Edinburgh, Royal Mile, Arthur's Seat and Princes Street
- Perth – City of Perth, Bridges and Scone Palace
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Flights operate on selected dates between March–October. Available on selected weekends only. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 6 years. Maximum weight: 18 stone. Customers must bring their boarding passes and photo ID on the day. Please consult a doctor regarding any medical conditions.
Please allow an hour for the whole experience – the flight lasts 15 minutes.
- Other Info
A Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter will be used for this experience. There is a 24/7 online booking facility. Spectators are welcome and may take photographs. Free car parking is available as well as a viewing area. Some bases have a café, where refreshments can be purchased at an additional cost.