Vegetarian Chinese Cookery Course at School of Wok for One
Spice up those everyday dishes with the help of expert chefs at School of Wok. Fold, fill and add flavour to delicious dumplings, stir fry fresh green beans to perfection in a chilli hoisin sauce, make flavourful garlic fried rice and add a spicy Sichuan sauce to tofu and mushrooms. Cook up a storm with a wok and master chopping, cutting and slicing with a traditional Chinese cleaver. Learn how to use simple Chinese seasoning and be taught the secrets to tantalising sauces. Develop exciting new cookery skills with this fun and interactive class. After making a mouth-watering Chinese meal, tuck into this delicious culinary selection and enjoy a glass of wine alongside the rest of the class.
- Master vegetarian Chinese cooking with this cookery class for one
- Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival
- Discover how to cut, slice and chop using a Chinese cleaver
- Be taught how to use a wok when cooking delicious cuisine
- Understand the basics of Chinese seasoning and what sauces to use
- Tuck into a tasty meal alongside a glass of wine with the other students in the class
- All ingredients and equipment are included
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on selected dates of the month, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at the point of booking. Under 18s will need an adult, who must also purchase a voucher, to accompany them on the course.
The class will last for around 2½ hours with 30 minutes to enjoy the delicious culinary creations with a glass of wine.
- Numbers on the Day
Class usually has between 8–14 students with a head chef and assistant chef.