Live Fire Cooking Experience for Two with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Asado Fire Kitchen
Turn up the heat with Asado and enjoy an exciting day of live-fire cookery for two. Learn about the specialist equipment and how to set it up, plus create succulent and juicy meat dishes with delicious sides from scratch. Achieve the best results by developing an understanding of cookery techniques, temperature, fire control and maintenance, the use of different types of wood and more. Develop transferable skills that can be used again. Impress family and friends with a talent for live-fire cookery and feel confident with each step of the process. Throughout the day, feast on a delicious breakfast, lunch and evening meal perfectly washed down with a bottle or two of cider, beer and soft drinks. Treat a culinary enthusiast to this unique and exciting cookery experience. Socialise with like-minded people and have fun in a stunning, outdoor setting.
- Interact with a live-fire cooking experience for two with Asado Fire Kitchen
- Get to grips with the following skills:
- Setting up the kit, finding specialist equipment or utilising the kit already at home
- Learn how the final results are impacted by the different types of wood
- Set up a fire, control and maintain it and learn the tools required
- Pick up cooking techniques, including the use of direct and indirect heat
- Learn how to judge the temperature
- Prepare and cook a whole lamb a la cruz with a salmuera for basting, prime rib of beef, vegetable prep, dressings, salt baking and how it works, cedar plank salmon, basic grilling and cooking, quick but impressive party bites and more
- Indulge in breakfast, lunch and a delicious evening meal
- Includes a selection of soft drinks, local beers and ciders
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. There is limited disabled access, please contact the supplier for any special requirements.
Courses run from 9am–6pm.
- Other Info
The events of the day will differ slightly depending on the experience.