Two Night Spa Break with Dinner and 55 Minute Treatment for Two at Bannatyne Hastings
Retreat to Bannatyne Hastings Hotel and unwind together in a comfortable and relaxing setting. This stunning venue is surrounded by acres of peaceful grounds, making it the ideal haven for those keen to unwind from daily stresses. Take a well-deserved break and relax together with access to the spa facilities. Go for a dip in the swimming pool, unwind in the sauna and steam room or soak in the outdoor hot tubs. Select either one 55-minute treatment or two 25-minute treatments each. On each evening of this revitalising getaway, enjoy the opportunity to dine on a delicious two-course evening meal before retreating to the comfort of an executive room for a blissful sleep. Awake each morning to a delicious breakfast.
- A two-night stay in an executive double or twin room for two
- Choose either two 25-minute treatments each, including either a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, an Elemis facial or a seasonal scrub, alternatively pick one 55-minute treatment each, selecting from a Swedish full body massage or an Elemis facial
- Receive a £5 spa voucher per person (minimum spend £25)
- Access to the spa facilities, including hot tubs, a gym, swimming pool, steam room and sauna
- Dine on a delicious two-course meal each evening
- A full English breakfast on both mornings
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Sunday–Thursday, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
This stay is for two nights. Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress and 'hands-on' treatment time.
- Dress Code
Please bring gym clothes, trainers, towels and swimwear. A robe and slippers are provided.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Please note a Christmas Menu will be in effect from 1st December–30th December and will incur a £7 per person supplement. Please present the voucher at the hotel on the day of the booking. Bannatyne operate a cashless payment system, so please bring a debit/credit card or contactless payment device to make any purchases on the day. This is a dog friendly hotel, with rooms available on the ground floor. Please inform the venue of any dietary requirements upon booking. If any guest has a medical condition, allergies or has had any medical treatments (including surgery) within the last six months please refer <a href="https://www.bannatyne.co.uk/Medical-Conditions-Spa" target="_blank">here</a><P >Further information on current location guidelines can be found <a href="https://www.bannatyne.co.uk/spa-faq" target="_blank">here</a></p><ul></ul><div></div>