Kia Oval Cricket Match and Ground Tour with Afternoon Tea for Two
Be completely bowled over with this indulgent day out at Kia Oval Cricket Ground. Enjoy two well-loved British traditions combined together for an afternoon of decadent delights and sporting thrills. What could be more delightful? Witness the Surrey Cricket Club in all their glory and get seated for a thrilling match. A guided tour will then reveal what goes on behind the scenes. Explore the places where the action takes place with the chance to walk the famous pitch, sit in the commentary box and explore the Committee Room where Club Presidents held important meetings. Its then time to catch up on the highlights of the day, with a tasty afternoon tea and stunning views of the pitch.
- Explore the iconic Oval Cricket Ground with a 90 minute tour
- Start the tour with tea and coffee in the Committee Room
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with stunning views of the pitch
- Witness the Surrey Cricket Club in action with match tickets for two
- Have a browse of some Memorabilia at Members Pavilion and Club Museum
- Availability Description
This experience is available on selected county match dates between April and September. All dates are subject to availability. Book at least four weeks in advance.
- Participant Guidelines
Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
The tour route may be subject to change due to poor weather conditions.
Expect to spend around eight hours on site.