Manchester City Stadium and Academy Football Tour for One Adult and One Child
Discover the home of Manchester City F.C. – site of the 2002 Commonwealth Games, host to the 2008 UEFA Cup Final and overall, a world-leading sporting venue. Etihad Stadium is recognised across the globe. And not only for its famous football occupants, but for its significance to Manchester life and culture. Go behind the scenes and witness the magic of City come to life. Interact with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the press room, explore the new exhibition space with holographic content and discover the City Story via the impressive, 360-degree cinema experience. After touring the stadium, be guided into the inner sanctum and visit the City Football Academy. This is where the First Team, Women’s Team, Elite Development Squad and Academy players all train. Score points with a City enthusiast and surprise them with this epic football tour for one adult and one child.
- Enjoy a unique, behind-the-scenes tour at Etihad Stadium – the home of Manchester City F.C.
- Using the latest technology, interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room
- Discover the new 360-degree cinema experience and the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room
- Visit the world-leading City Football Academy
- City Tour Guides will share inspiring knowledge and insights
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one adult and one child. Available to book week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
Please allow up to two hours for this experience.
- Other Info
Tours begin at 1pm. Tours have limited availability on training and match days and are subject to fixtures and events. Booking at least two weeks in advance to avoid disappointment is advised. Tour dates are released approximately eight weeks in advance.