Half Day Junior Rally Driving Experience at Silverstone Rally School for One
Put pedal to the metal and unleash the full potential of a rally car on the track. This junior driving session at Silverstone Rally School is a unique opportunity for a young driver to boost their skills and feel confident at the wheel of a car. After a briefing on safety and a demonstration, take control of an agile rally car. Navigate the circuit and improve clutch control and steering. After completing several laps, try some powerslides and handbrake turns. Following this, enjoy a second driving experience around the full stage. It will then be time to step things up a notch and try some right handbrake turns along with some powerslides either in a figure of eight or doughnut style. Finish this experience with a memorable high-speed passenger ride.
- Get ready for a junior half-day rally driving experience for one
- Start with a 20-minute safety briefing and receive an in-car demonstration
- Drive multiple laps around the stage practicing steering and clutch control
- Get to grips with handbrake turns and powerslides
- Enjoy a further driving session with the chance to practice new skills
- Learn handbrake turns to the right and end with some powerslides in either doughnut or figure of eight style according to the driver's skills
- Be taken for a high-speed passenger ride
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on Sundays and school holidays, usually on one date each month, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Suitable for juniors aged 10 to 16 years. Maximum height: 6'1". Minimum height: 4'6". Maximum weight: 14 stone.
Please note, this experience will normally run from 9am to 12pm unless there are less numbers on the day, in which case this experience will finish earlier.
- Numbers on the Day
Share this experience with up to five other participants, who will take turns equally throughout.
- Other Info