My Afternoon Escape Spa Day at Macdonald Berystede Hotel for Two – Weekdays
Relax, restore and replenish the mind and body with a spa day at Macdonald Berystede Hotel. Nestled in Berkshire, this luxury spa and hotel is home to a wealth of spa facilities to relieve stress and aid relaxation. Get comfortable in a fluffy robe and slippers and enjoy a day dedicated to pampering. Experience the soothing benefits of thermal spa facilities and prepare to be indulged. From the ice igloo and aroma steam room to the detoxing salt room and outdoor hydrotherapy pool, this spa leaves visitors wanting for nothing.
- Enjoy an afternoon spa experience at the luxury 4-star Macdonald Berystede Hotel for two
- Receive a 25-minute ELEMIS treatment each, choosing from a Deep Tissue Massage, Pro-Glow Brilliance Facial, or a Best Foot Forward
- Relax with full use of the extensive spa and leisure facilities from 12pm–3pm, including an 18-metre swimming pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, sauna, aroma steam room, infrared sauna, detoxing salt infusion room, aroma showers and an ice igloo
- Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea for two
- Complimentary robe, towel and slipper hire
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Monday–Thursday, year round. Want a voucher for more than two people? Add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years.
Afternoon tea is served between 3pm–5pm.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, guests will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of the experience. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer. Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.