Cheese Making Class at Ann's Smart School of Cookery for Two
Discover how to make delicious fresh cheese from scratch with this three-hour class at Ann’s Smart School of Cookery. Invite a fellow cheese lover and get ready to learn the tricks of the trade from an experienced chef. Be taught each step of the process and master new skills. Discover how to create paneer, ricotta, mozzarella and delicious infused soft cheese. Surprise friends and family with these new skills when they come to visit for future gatherings. After crafting four exquisite cheeses, enjoy them with the rest of the group, perfectly accompanied with bread, chutneys and oils. This hands-on cookery experience is ideal for foodies and cheese lovers keen to learn how to make their own tempting treats from scratch.
- Enjoy a three-hour cheese making class for two
- Get expert tuition from an instructor at Smart School of Cookery
- Learn how to make four delicious varieties of cheese, including ricotta, mozzarella, paneer and infused soft cheese
- Savour the creations made in the class, served with fresh bread, oils and chutneys
- Receive 10% off any of Ann’s ingredients at the venue or online
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Availability is dependent on the location, but classes run approximately once every two months. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. Vegetarians or those with food allergies can be catered for, please advise at point of booking.
- Other Info
Please note, this voucher must be redeemed against existing cookery courses and cannot be used for private events.