Whisky Tour and Tasting at White Peak Distillery for Two
Situated in a unique location in Derbyshire, set by the River Derwent, White Peak Distillery produces hand-crafted spirits near the beautiful Peak District. During this exciting tour, whisky lovers can enjoy a unique look into the workings of the distillery and its whisky making process. Enjoy lots of fascinating insights and learn about how they craft their spirits as you walk around the Still House, with its handmade copper pot stills, and the cask stores. Then it’s time to take a seat in the cosy tasting room for an interactive tasting experience – sample a selection of whiskies and get a real taste for the process. Head home with a souvenir glass as a memento of the experience.
- Be led on a whisky tour of White Peak Distillery for two
- Discover the first whisky distillery in the Peak District region and learn about the production process
- Enjoy being taught about the raw materials, distillery equipment, process of the Still House and the cask selection which add to the distinctive taste of their single malt Wire Works Whisky
- Try a variety of whisky samples from White Peak and other distilleries
- Interact with a tasting experience and take home a glass each
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Fridays and Saturdays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 8 years. Those aged 8–17 years cannot participate in the tastings and must be accompanied on the tour by an adult.
The tour and tasting will last around 90 minutes, but please allow around two hours for the whole experience.
- Numbers on the Day
Expect to be in a group of up to 16 people.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.