Whisky Tour and Tasting at White Peak Distillery for Two
Situated in a unique location in Derbyshire, set by the River Derwent, White Peak Distillery produces hand-crafted spirits near the beautiful Peak District. During this exciting tour, whisky lovers can enjoy a unique look into the work of the distillery and its process of making whisky. Enjoy lots of fascinating insights and learn more about how they craft their spirits. Sample a selection of new-make spirits and ageing spirits and get a real taste for the process. Discover how they create authentic flavour and learn how to refine the palate with an interactive tasting experience. Head home with a souvenir glass as a memento of the experience.
- Be led on a whisky tour of White Peak Distillery for two
- Discover the first whisky distillery in the Peak District region and learn about the production process
- Enjoy being taught about the raw materials, distillery equipment, process of the Still House and the cask selection which add to the distinctive taste of their single malt whisky
- Try a variety of samples from the whisky-making process, including new-make spirits and ageing spirits, straight from the cask!
- Interact with a tasting experience and take home a glass each
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Saturdays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 8 years. Those aged 8–17 years cannot participate in the tastings and must be accompanied on the tour by an adult.
The tour and tasting will last around 90 minutes, but please allow around two hours for the whole experience.
- Numbers on the Day
Expect to be in a group of up to 10 people.