Bird of Prey Falconry Experience
For budding bird experts, this fun-filled falconry experience is sure to amaze. Available at a range of beautiful locations across the UK, this fantastic experience offers the rare opportunity to get up close and personal with some of nature's most fearsome feathered creatures. Learn all about how these magnificent birds of prey behave in the wild and handle a few of the resident birds under the wing of an expert falconer. Afterwards, stand back and enjoy an astounding professional falconry display and watch your new feathered friends in action while getting plenty of souvenir snaps to show off to friends and family. Falconry experiences don't get any better!
- A fun-filled falconry experience available at multiple locations
- Learn all about these amazing creatures and handle the resident birds
- Enjoy a professional bird of prey display and take a few snaps
- Availability Description
At least one weekend date per month, from March to November.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 11 but under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Participants must be reasonably fit as the day involves a lot of walking, sometimes over uneven ground. Full wheelchair access is included at each venue.
The weather may affect this experience. Please call the venue to check the weather before setting out. If the experience is cancelled, it can be re-booked for an alternative date.
Lasts around three hours in total.
- Numbers on the Day
Share the experience with up to 29 others.
- Dress Code
Dress for the outdoors, with wellingtons or walking boots. Please bring a change of clothes if the weather is particularly bad. Cameras and binoculars are welcome.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.
- Bedford - Bedfordshire (East of England)
- High Wycombe - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Buxton - Derbyshire (East Midlands)
- Swadlincote - Derbyshire (East Midlands)
- Grays - Essex (South East)
- Glasgow - North Lanarkshire (Scotland)
- Wells - Somerset (South West)
- Stratford-upon-Avon - Warwickshire (West Midlands)