Ceramics Workshop at Katherine Fortnum Ceramics for Two
Enjoy a hands-on two-hour ceramics workshop with award-winning, degree qualified ceramicist Katherine Fortnum, who has over 10 years of ceramics experience. Hosted at her studio Leicestershire, this experience is the perfect time to unleash creativity and do something different with a loved one. During the private session, students will have the chance to create a niched item from scratch, adding colour and decoration, with helpful guidance, a demonstration and techniques from Katherine, who will be on hand throughout. Afterwards, leave the bespoke creations in the studio where they will be dried out and bisque fired in the kiln, ready to collect in around eight weeks.
- A private two-hour clay making workshop for two with Katherine Fortnum, an award-winning ceramicist with over 10 years of experience
- Create a completely bespoke ceramic item from scratch
- Learn and explore different building and decorating techniques
- All materials and bisque firing provided
- You’ll leave your creations in the studio and can collect after approximately eight weeks or postage within the UK can be arranged for an additional fee, ready to take pride of place in your home
- Availability Description
Your voucher is valid for two people. Available on selected dates throughout the year. Due to high demand, it is advised that you book this experience 6 months in advance. Please arrive 10 minutes before your arranged booking time. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 8 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. This experience is not wheelchair accessible, there are four small steps into the studio. This workshop is suitable for all abilities.