Isle of Wight Land Away Flying Experience and Tea for Two
Take the first steps to earning a pilot’s licence with this unforgettable sky-high adventure for two. Travel from Shoreham-by-Sea and take in jaw-dropping aerial views on the trip to the Isle of Wight. After a briefing beforehand, it’ll be time to take flight. Learn how to fly and feel confident at the controls. It will then be time to hop off the plane and enjoy a cup of tea with a delicious snack. On the return, the second participant will have the option to fly the plane or the person who flew on the journey there will have the chance to take control once more. Decide who will be the passenger or the pilot before taking off for the return journey back to Shoreham-by-Sea. Earn a certificate for completing this exciting adventure.
- An Isle of Wight Land Away experience for two
- Begin with an introduction to the controls and then a pre-flight briefing
- Set off for a trial flying lesson from Shoreham-by-Sea to the Isle of Wight
- Take a break at a cafe in the Isle of Wight and enjoy tea with a light snack
- Take off for a return flight back to Shoreham-by-Sea
- This experience can go towards a private pilot’s licence
- Receive a certificate
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. Minimum age: 16 years. All dates are subject to availability.
The flight each way is approximately 40 minutes, including 30 to 40 minutes for tea.
- Other Info
One participant will fly on the journey there and the other on the return journey or one person can choose to fly both directions and invite a friend to be the passenger.