My Total Time Out Spa Day at Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel for Two – Weekdays
Filled with timeless elegance, Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel is a tranquil 5-star retreat located in the historic city of Bath. Nestled in seven acres of landscaped grounds, guests can enjoy the tranquil charms of this picturesque location and take some time out devoted to their relaxation. Enjoy full access to the lavish leisure facilities on offer and head to one of the pools for some hydrotherapy or invigorate the senses with a session in the sauna or ice room. To top it off, take a seat in the Drawing Room and indulge in a delicious afternoon tea.
- Enjoy a spa experience at the Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel for two
- Receive a total of 110 minutes of treatments each, including a 55-minute ELEMIS Deep Tissue Massage and a 55-minute ELEMIS Facial
- Relax with full use of the extensive spa and leisure facilities, including a 15-metre swimming pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, ice room and thermal suite
- Indulge in a sumptuous afternoon tea
- Complimentary robe, towel and slipper hire
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Monday–Thursday, year round. Want a voucher for more than two people? Add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years.
Afternoon tea is served between 3pm–5pm.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, guests will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of the experience. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer. Please inform the venue of any dietary requirements upon booking.