Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Three Cocktails with Canapes at The Athenaeum for Two
Experience the magic of mixology in a stylish and iconic setting. Hosted by a talented, in-house mixologist at The Athenaeum in Mayfair, this masterclass is exciting and interactive with plenty of creativity. Join in with 90 minutes of fun and create three delicious cocktails from scratch. Discover the history of cocktails and indulge in some exquisite canapes. It will then be time to learn the secrets to a new era cocktail, signature cocktail and the classic Dry Martini. Be taught the ingredients for these delicious cocktails and savour the magnificent flavours. Become a cocktail connoisseur with this creative masterclass for two. This is the perfect treat for friends or for a couple as part of a memorable afternoon or evening out in London.
- Interact with a 90-minute gin cocktail masterclass with cocktails and canapes for two
- Start with an introduction to the history of cocktails
- Savour a selection of tempting canapes
- Receive expert guidance from an in-house mixologist
- Create three cocktails each, including:
- A classic Dry Martini with a variety of vermouth and bitters
- A new era cocktail from a choice of two
- An Athenaeum signature cocktail from a choice of two
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. This experience is available Sunday–Thursday at 12pm–9pm and Friday–Saturday at 12pm–7pm, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.