Jailhouse Rock Champagne Afternoon Tea at The Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch for Two
Enter the former Old Street Magistrate’s Court and Police Station, where many famous names have a appeared, such as Oscar Wilde and the Kray twins, and sit down for a delicious ‘Shoreditch style’ afternoon tea! Its stylish interior retains many of the original features including several of the original holding cells - so sit back, relax and enjoy the historic atmosphere of this fantastic Grade II listed building. Toast the special occasion with a chilled glass of Champagne and then dive into a generous spread of sandwiches, pastries, cakes and scones with lashings of clotted cream and preserves!
- Tuck into a delicious afternoon tea spread, including:
- - Delicious sandwiches
- - A selection of pastries and cakes
- - Fruit and plain scones with clotted cream and preserves
- - A chilled glass of Champagne each
- - A range of loose leaf teas to choose from
- Drink in the trendy atmosphere of Shoreditch
- Enjoy the historic charm of a Grade II listed building, formerly a magistrate's court!
- Availability Description
Available Friday to Sunday, year round. Afternoon tea is served between 2pm-5pm.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.