Gin Making Experience for Two at The Gin Nest in Torquay
Learn how to design and create a bespoke bottle of gin each with this interactive experience for two at The Gin Nest in Torquay. Delve into the rich history of this popular tipple and join discussions about the legal aspects of gin classification, the varying types of gin, distillation and botanicals. Use a traditional copper pot still to distil a gin. Simply select the botanicals, weigh them according to the guidelines, create a unique gin and produce a bespoke label. The result will be a delicious bottle of bespoke gin to enjoy together with loved ones at home. Treat a gin lover to this exciting experience and raise their spirits with some gin-making memories.
- Enjoy a gin-making experience for two at The Gin Nest
- Each make a bespoke 500ml bottle of gin to take home
- Delve into the history and learn about the various styles of gin, the legal requirements of gin classification, distillation and botanicals
- Select the botanicals for a bespoke gin each and share a traditional copper pot gin still
- Delight in two cocktails or gin and tonics in the class
- Complimentary soft and hot drinks to enjoy
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. Masterclass will usually run at 11am and 2pm. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. There is disabled access available.
This experience will last for around two hours.