Vegetarian Afternoon Tea and a Glass of Sparkling Wine for Two at The Langham London
Take a seat in the stylish and sophisticated Palm Court and delight in a traditional afternoon tea with a tempting twist. Situated at the end of London’s bustling Regent Street in 5-star The Langham in London, this is the perfect place to dine on a special treat in style. Savour a selection of dainty finger sandwiches with assorted fillings, classic and raisin scones with the chef’s seasonal preserves and Cornish clotted cream, as well as exquisite pastries that are inspired by some of the UK’s most beloved biscuits and desserts. Enjoy a unique twist on tradition with delicious creations like the aptly named Crème De La Crème, inspired by the custard cream and It’s All About the Figs, a twist on the traditional fig roll. Celebrate with a glass of sparkling wine each and enjoy a selection of teas from JING. Savour this delightful treat with a friend or loved one.
- Indulge in a vegetarian afternoon tea for two at Palm Court in 5-star The Langham London
- Enjoy a selection of sweet and savoury nibbles, which include:
- An assortment of delicious finger sandwiches
- Classic and raisin scones from the Palm Court bakery, along with Cornish clotted cream and the chef’s seasonal preserves
- Divine pastries inspired by traditional biscuits and baked tarts
- A selection of JING teas
- A glass of Gusbourne Brut Reserve each
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Thursday–Sunday, year round. Excludes Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. Please let the restaurant know of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.