Two Night Glamping Experience at Penhein Glamping for Two
For a holiday break like no other, head to Penhein Glamping in Monmouthshire, South Wales for some off grid glamour. Glamping is camping’s more luxurious and stylish cousin, and Penhein combines the peaceful tranquility of the great outdoors with the creature comforts of a boutique hotel. Get away from it all in this little slice of rural heaven in the middle of a family run farm. Enjoy some luxurious touches on arrival including a lovely welcome hamper and fresh flowers by the bed. You will stay in a custom-made alachigh tent, traditionally used by the nomadic Shahsavan tribe in Iran and featuring a high, domed ceiling and elegant interiors. Each tent is fitted with a wonderfully comfy bed, wood-burning stove, kitchen essentials, running water and ensuite loo and each has its own firepit outside. Once settled in, choose from a fabulous range of activities or relaxation treatments onsite, or discover exciting adventures in the nearby stunning Wye Valley.
- Enjoy a two-night stay in a luxurious and spacious alachigh tent
- Each tent includes a wood-burning stove, kitchen essentials, ensuite loo and running water
- Bathe in the luxury shower block with monsoon showers and a Victorian roll-top bath
- Indulge in a massage in the tent, forage for a feast to cook over the firepit or learn the art of bushcraft, just a few of the adventures available at Penhein
- Discover the many local attractions and activities in the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean, from abseiling and stand up paddle boarding to zip wires and cave exploring
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Monday–Friday, March–November. Change over days are on Mondays and Wednesdays. Check in is at 4pm and check out is at 10am. All dates are subject to availability.
This voucher is for a two-night stay.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Guests will need to bring their own food, toiletries and clothing for all weathers. Unfortunately, the glamping tents do not have disabled access. Dogs are not permitted.