Leeds Food Tours Self Guided Street Food Tour for Two People
Not sure where to begin with deciding what food to try in Leeds? Explore the fascinating city whilst tucking into delicious, independent street food on this self-guided tour of the city! Pick up a Leeds Food Tours pack, including a printed map, a QR code to directions via Google Maps, food vouchers and food fact cards and set out on this fun scavenger hunt! Follow the maps to the foodie destinations and exchange the food vouchers for tasty street food. Tuck in and try out six different independent food traders whilst exploring Leeds on foot!
- Experience the independent food scene in Leeds with a self-guided food tour for two people
- Tuck into six tasty dishes whilst exploring the city on foot
- Receive a food tour pack, including:
- A printed map, detailing the different stops and how to get there
- QR code for directions via Google Maps
- Fact cards explaining the fascinating food history of Leeds
- Venue cards with information about each stop on the tour
- Food vouchers for six food venues
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Recommended age is 15 years, but younger children are welcome with adult supervision. This food tour is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and can cater for most dietary requirements, please enquire at point of booking.
Tour lasts approximately three hours, but participants may take as long as they wish.