Chocolate Delight Workshop for Two People
Make beautiful chocolate truffles using the finest quality Belgian chocolate with Chocolate Collective! Join a group and the expert chocolatier, Louise Attenborough and her team, for a fun and informative lesson. Learn about the history of chocolate, as well as how this luscious treat is made, all the way from the cocoa bean to the bars we all know and love. Then, get hands-on making delicious Belgian truffles from raw chocolate ingredients. Leave with heaps of chocolate knowledge and scrumptious truffles to share with friends and family – or not!
- Enjoy a decadent chocolate workshop for two people
- Learn about the history of chocolate and the production process
- Mix, pipe, cut, shape, coat and package delicious Belgian chocolate truffles to take home
- All equipment and ingredients are provided as part of the workshop
- Choose from Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham workshops
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on Saturdays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Dress Code
Disposable aprons and gloves are provided. Wear comfortable shoes as you will be stood up during the course.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.