Triple Supercar Driving Blast at a Top UK Race Track
Take control of three incredible driving machines with this triple driving blast around a top UK Track! Choose between circuits at Circuits at Brands Hatch, Oulton Park, Goodwood and much more then, take to the track for 3 exhilarating miles in each. Before satisfying that need for speed, tune in for a brief introduction and track tuition and pick three cars from an impressive line-up, including a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari California and Porsche 911. Strap in and prepare for mind bending laps around the track whilst testing motoring skills and taking to the straights and corners of the circuit. This unrivalled thrill is guaranteed to be a supercharged experience.
- Choose from a number of locations across the UK
- Drive three cars for three miles each
- Receive a full introduction and safety briefing on the day
- Supercars vary depending on location but include: Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari California, Nissan GTR, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Porsche 911, Audi R8 V10, BMW I8 and Jaguar F Type
- Availability Description
Monday - Friday, subject to availability. Weekend experiences are available for a £25 supplement fee.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17 years. Participants must have a full UK driving licence which must be presented on the day, photocopies are not permitted. Please note that at some locations, certain cars are subject to a £20 upgrade fee. Please discuss any medical issues at point of booking. The Southern Dunsfold Track is available at no extra cost Monday-Friday or for a supplement of £25 on weekends, or upgrade to the main track for a supplement of £25 Monday-Friday and £50 on weekends.
This experience lasts around two hours and includes a briefing and three miles driving each supercar, nine miles in total.
- Other Info
The person driving the car will be required to sign a health declaration and a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. A collision damage waiver is available for an additional charge of around £20-£30 per car. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be excluded from all activities.
- Llandow Circuit - Cardiff (Wales)
- Anglesey - Gwynedd (Wales)
- Three Sisters - Lancashire (North)
- Blyton Park - Supercars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norwich - Norfolk (South East)
- York - North Yorkshire (North)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Castle Combe - Supercars and Movie Cars - Wiltshire (South West)