Tour and Tasting at White Peak Distillery for Two
Soak in the unique atmosphere of White Peak Distillery in Derbyshire. Embark on a guided tour and tasting for two. Based near the historic Shining Cliff woodland at the former Johnson & Nephew Wire Works, this craft distillery specialises in small batch spirits that are beautifully crafted and authentic. Explore their Victorian Still House and admire the cask stores and handmade copper pot stills. Learn how they make their whisky and be led by a knowledgeable distiller through each step of the process. Discover their plans for their single malt whisky and see ‘Betty’, a 600-litre spirits still. It will then be time to try three delicious samples of their gin. Enjoy plenty of time to relax and discuss the highlights of the tour. This is the perfect experience for a lover of spirits.
- Be guided on an insightful tour of White Peak Distillery for two
- Discover the Victorian Still House and learn about the whisky-making process from an expert distiller
- Admire ‘Betty’ their 600-litre spirits still, used to make their award-winning gin and rum
- Enjoy a guided tasting of three exquisite gins from the distillery
- Take home a tasting glass each
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Thursday–Saturday, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 8 years. Those aged 8–17 years cannot participate in the tastings and must be accompanied on the tour by an adult.
The tour and tasting will last around an hour, but please allow around 90 minutes for the whole experience.
- Numbers on the Day
Expect to be in a group of up to 10 people.