Two Hour Advanced Terrarium Workshop at Botanical Boys for One
A mindful and creative experience, this mini ecosystem workshop is the perfect opportunity to take some time out and reconnect with nature. Expect relaxing music drifting through a cosy studio, where guests can sit back, relax and enjoy a steaming mug of tea or a sparkling glass of prosecco. Learn all about the history of terrariums from the friendly and informative hosts. Then build a self-sustaining living garden in a three litre glass jar - perfect as decoration at home or at work.
- Two hour introductory mini ecosystem workshop for one
- Learn about the history of terrariums
- Plants, landscape materials and objects are provided
- Build your own self-sustaining indoor garden to take home
- An aftercare advice booklet to take home
- Tea and prosecco whilst you work
- Availability Description
Workshops take place on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and on Saturday and Sunday. Workshop times are arranged upon booking.
This workshop is for two hours for one person.