Tree Top Adventure at Go Ape for One Adult and One Child
Spend quality time together amongst wild and wondrous nature. Offering a one-of-a-kind adventure for every type of thrill-seeker, Go Ape is renowned for its outstanding tree-top challenges. After a thorough briefing, wiggle into the safety equipment provided and begin to master the ropes at a lower level. After conquering a confident approach, take to the woodland canopy and discover the different challenges. Tackle a variety of obstacles and crossings, before feeling the soaring sensation of the iconic zip wire! All sites boast beautiful scenery – making it the ideal opportunity for a perfect picnic treat.
- Entry to Tree Top Adventure for one adult and one child
- Soar down zip wires and overcome obstacles together at Go Ape!
- Availability Description
This experience is available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum height: 1m (3’3”). Maximum weight: 20.5 stone (130kg). This experience requires a degree of physical fitness.
Please allow up to three hours for this experience.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is for one adult (16+) and one child (4–15 years).
- Dress Code
Please dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear with soles with good grips, buckles, laces or velcro. Sandals are not allowed. Long hair must be tied back. Please leave valuable possessions at home.
- Other Info
Most sites offer refreshment facilities but it is best to check online first. Feel free to bring along a picnic.
- Aston Clinton - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Slough - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Crawley - East Sussex (South East)
- Ringwood - Hampshire (South East)
- West End - Hampshire (South East)
- Cranbrook - Kent (South East)
- Maidstone - Kent (South East)
- Brandon - Suffolk (South East)
- Farnham - Surrey (South East)
- Kingston Upon Thames - Surrey (South East)