Junior Tree Top Adventure at Go Ape for Two
Let the little ones run wild with a junior tree-top adventure for two. Go Ape is home to the UK’s number one Tree Top high wire – an activity which even the grown-ups can enjoy. After a safety briefing and slipping on the safety gear provided, watch the kids’ eyes light up as they tackle the challenges set amongst the towering treetops. From daring cumbersome crossings and wobbly walkways to tricky tunnels and exhilarating zip wires, this one-of-a-kind outdoor experience will allow them to have fun amongst wild and wonderful nature.
- Entry to Junior Tree Top Adventure for two
- Soar down zip wires and overcome obstacles at Go Ape!
- Availability Description
This experience is available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 4 years. Minimum height: 1.4m (4’7”). Maximum weight: 20.5 stone (130kg). This experience requires a degree of physical fitness.
Please allow up to one hour for this experience. Tree Top Junior is available at selected sites only, please enquire online before visiting.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is for two children between 4–15 years.
- Dress Code
Please dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear with soles with good grips, buckles, laces or velcro. Sandals are not allowed. Long hair must be tied back. Please leave valuable possessions at home.
- Other Info
Most sites offer refreshment facilities but it is best to check online first. Feel free to bring along a picnic.
- Aston Clinton - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Slough - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Crawley - East Sussex (South East)
- Ringwood - Hampshire (South East)
- West End - Hampshire (South East)
- Cranbrook - Kent (South East)
- Maidstone - Kent (South East)
- Brandon - Suffolk (South East)
- Farnham - Surrey (South East)
- Kingston Upon Thames - Surrey (South East)