Champagne Afternoon Tea with Garden Entry at Saltmarshe Hall for Two
Set within 17 acres of manicured grounds overlooking the River Ouse, Saltmarshe Hall is an enchanting 19th Century country house in East Yorkshire providing an idyllic location for a treat as British as the occasion. Take a seat in the charming dining room and tuck into a scrumptious afternoon tea comprised of an assortment of sandwiches, indulgent cakes and freshly baked scones with clotted cream and fruity preserve. Toast the occasion with a chilled glass of Champagne as well as a choice of tea or coffee. Afterwards, enjoy a peaceful walk around the hotel’s exquisite grounds.
- Spend an afternoon in the stunning surroundings of Saltmarshe Hall
- Tuck into a delicious afternoon tea for two, including sandwiches, scones, cakes
- Enjoy a chilled glass of Champagne
- Sip on unlimited tea and coffee
- Take advantage of access to the venue's gorgeous gardens
- Availability Description
This experience is available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
Afternoon tea is served from 12pm–5pm
- Other Info
Please inform the venue of dietary requirements when booking.