Japanese Whisky Masterclass for Two at MAP Maison
MAP Maison is a stylish and chic cocktail bar in the heart of East London. It is home to one of the largest collections of Japanese whisky and therefore the perfect place to learn more about this intriguing tipple. Take the first steps into developing the skills to become a whisky connoisseur. After a cheeky cocktail and small tapas plate on arrival, enjoy a fascinating insight into Japanese whisky and discover the history from an expert mixologist. Delve into unique stories, learn more about some of the biggest distilleries and enjoy an insight and taste of the secrets behind MAP Maison’s signature cocktails. The mixologist will be on hand to answer questions and encourage discussions throughout.
- Sip on a signature cocktail on arrival
- Enjoy a small tapas plate to share (V available)
- Discover the history of Japanese whisky from an expert mixologist
- Try three different premium Japanese whiskies
- Head behind the bar and mix up a cocktail
- Receive a third cocktail from MAP Lab's mini bottled cocktail range
- Availability Description
Available Tuesday-Sunday, subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18 years.
Expect to spend around two hours at the venue. Your experience is available from 12pm–6pm.
- Other Info
After the experience, enjoy the chance to purchase the MAP lab bottled cocktails.