Brewery Masterclass for Two at Brewhouse and Kitchen
Head to one of a range of locations across the UK for a perfect day out for a pair of beer lovers at Brewhouse and Kitchen. During this fun-packed experience, uncover the secrets of the beer-brewing process and get those hands dirty under the guidance of a head brewer whilst learning to brew beer from scratch. Become involved in the mashing and adding of hops, with a resident brewer on-hand to explain each step of the process. Afterwards, sit down to a hearty lunch and sample some of the brewhouse's very best beers including an IPA, porter and signature ale. End with a question-and-answer session and collect some beer in the form of a five-litre keg each.
- Take delight in a Brewery Experience Day for two
- Learn the art of brewing from an expert
- Get involved with the process
- Enjoy a bacon sandwich and tea or coffee for breakfast
- Indulge in a delicious lunch
- Leave with a commemorative certificate and take home a 5L mini keg of beer from the brewery
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. This experience is available Fridays and Saturdays at 2pm (there may be mid-week sessions available depending on the chosen location). All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
This is a seven-hour experience. The day will start at 10am.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.