High Chai Afternoon Tea at Zindiya Streatery and Bar for Two
Zindiya Streatery & Bar's High Chai combines a range of traditional Indian flavours and spices. Delight in a variety of exquisite tea blends, such as masala chai served with an assortment of scrumptious nibbles. This unique twist on the traditional afternoon tea includes delicious cardamom scones, spiced shortbread cookies, seasonal macarons, paneer or chicken tikka cooked in the tandoor and the indulgent Bombay sandwich – filled to the brim with layers of vegetables, vibrant coriander and mint chutney with masala spices. Delight the senses with this satisfying feast and celebrate a love of Indian cuisine, presented in a traditional British fashion. What could be more divine?
- Stir up tradition with a High Chai afternoon tea for two at Zindiya Streatery & Bar
- Savour an assortment of sweet and savoury treats, spiced up with Indian flavours, which includes:
- Bombay sandwich
- Aloo Tikki Chaat
- Bhel Puri
- Paneer or chicken tikka
- Seasonal macarons
- Homemade cardamom scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Almond and pistachio nankhatai
- Samosas filled with grated sweet carrots
- Masala chai freshly brewed in house or a pot of tea chosen from a selection of loose-leaf teas
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round, including bank holiday Mondays. Open from 4pm on weekdays and 12pm–5pm on weekends. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Under 18s are welcome, but you must notify the supplier upon booking. Disabled access is available. Please inform of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.