A Private Wildlife Walk with The Bird Whisperer for Two
Soak up the unspoilt natural beauty of Goring and Streatley with this private wildlife tour for two people. Choose Streatley Woodland Adventurer for a three-mile route that involves a short climb for stunning views of Goring Gap, a woodland walk, where raptors appear frequently such as kestrels, red kites and buzzards and maybe even a sparrow hawk or peregrine falcon! There’s also the option of the Goring Scenic Circuit, which is slightly more adventurous and includes a short climb up Hartslock Nature Reserve to its picturesque summit and a walk along the Thames, where the likes of swans, geese, goldcrests and kingfishers frequent. Enjoy individual attention from the tour guide and the opportunity to ask any questions throughout the walk. The perfect day out for a wildlife lover!
- A private wildlife tour with The Bird Whisperer in Goring and Streatley
- Choose from two different walks
- Streatley Woodland Adventurer: a three-mile circular route including a short climb and a woodland walk
- Goring Scenic Circuit: a four-mile circular route of all the highlights of Goring
- Spot wildlife such as kingfishers, buzzards, swans and kestrels
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. The date and time of this experience will be arranged upon booking. All dates are subject to availability.
The walk lasts approximately three hours.